31/7/2024


31/7/2034

Wednesday

Last day at School.........


As I wrapped up my practice teaching and said goodbye to my students for the last time, I felt a mix of emotions swirling inside me. The past few weeks had been a whirlwind of lesson plans, assessments, and classroom management, but it was the connections I made with my students that I would cherish the most. I remembered the shy ones who slowly began to open up, the struggling ones who finally grasped a difficult concept, and the eager ones who devoured every new idea. I felt proud of the progress we made together, but also a sense of loss, knowing I wouldn't be there to see them continue to grow. The experience had been a rollercoaster of emotions, from frustration to elation, but ultimately, it was the love and dedication I saw in my students' eyes that made it all worthwhile. As I packed up my things and left the classroom for the last time, I knew that I had not only taught them, but they had also taught me - about patience, persistence, and the power of connection.

THE END.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7/12/23

Rise to shine